2019 was a big year of change for me, with almost every aspect of my life. It's been a year of self-reflection, personal growth, and realization for me. I've been learning to focus more, trying new things, which is good, obviously! I'm learning to use my workspace differently.
Things I'm planning for the next year
While I won't go into depth on these because I know they will change throughout 2020, these are my initial goals for the next year.
- Launch more premium products for Abstract UI.
- Learn more about personal finances and passive income.
- Get back into side projects with more focus.
Few things I've basically cut out
- Facebook. Haven’t deactivated my account, but I’m basically off it.
- Most TV. Reality is stranger than almost anything they come up with.
- Reading distractions. I’ve tried to get better at quality > quantity.
Wrapping up this year, though, I'm feeling the happiest I've felt in a very long time. I'm also feeling the most inspired and motivated I've felt in a while with multiple personal projects and passive income ideas. While some days are better than others still, of course, I'm excited to bring these feelings with me into 2020 and hope for a great year.